Friday, February 03, 2006

Just too worn out...

Haven't written much lately.... Well, that's not correct. I have written quite a bit actually, but none of it is entirely :) suitable for publication...

It's been a rough week. I'm tired, frustrated, moody, angry, disappointed, confused, exhausted, probably major league PMS-ing. I haven't slept well in over a week and in the morning I can't seem to drag my sorry ass out of bed. Depressed? Who knows. SAD? Again, who knows. The fact that it's been raining for most of the week certainly isn't helping (and what's up with these moronic Boston drivers anyway? Did y'all collectively forget how to drive after the first rain drop falls??? Sjeesh - my commute ain't no picnic to start with, but man, it's been a 1.5 hour fucking Russian Roulette ordeal every single morning and eve for at least 2 weeks now. If you're not comfortable driving in the rain or snow, just stay the fuck out of my way, so i can get to where I need to go).

Well, as you can tell, I'm in quite a mood. I am going to stop before I really let loose. I think I'll post some more pictures of the boys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home