Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thank God for 'heavy work'

Anybody with a sensory dysregulated child will know exactly what I mean by 'heavy work'...


Just as I was starting to pull my hair out and starting to wonder whether I would ever get a scrap of work done this afternoon, Potatey decided it was time for a nap and Salamander decided to he wanted to go outside to help DH clear out some snow.

It's now a little after 3 pm, Potatey is still napping, and Salamander's disposition is improving by leaps and bounds. Oh the joys of an intense Sensory Diet with lots and lots of Heavy Work.

[then of course I got stuck with a serious case of Writer's Block, so I am going to make myself a cup of coffee and then give it another go]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home