Thursday, May 22, 2008

Off to Chicago...

Well, by the time this post goes up I should have left for the airport to fly to Chicago. I'm excited about being 'away from it all for a bit', but I'll miss my two monkeys terribly (yup, call schedule all set up.. and they know they can call me anytime..). Am very much looking forward to meeting several of my blogging/internet friends in person (but not looking forward to the mess I am guaranteed to come back to when I get back on Sunday nite.. ah well..).

I am bringing my computer with me (paying work commitments that I need to deliver on ... see, this thing about being your 'own boss' is relative.. ), and I know that I'll have access to the web from the hotel. I'll blog as time allows....

Peace out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home