Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's been way too long...

And I really don't have any excuse for my prolonged absence, other than that 2007 has been a very challenging year for a whole host of reasons. I am going to try hard to get back in the blogging habit; that is, as long as I have stuff to write about that is suitable for publication in the public domain. A lot of what I've been experiencing and writing about since April of 2007 simply is not stuff I want to have 'out there' for everybody to see and/or (ab)use.

Salamander is doing good (he recently pulled out of our annual half November - half January everthing goes to H E double toothpicks period), Potatey is doing good. And me.. I'm enjoying this (most likely temporary) quiet in 'The Storm'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home