Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wellll.....

As they say 'what goes UP must come DOWN'..

So we had a good ride out here for a while, with Salamander's art exhibit being a definite high point (the piece has come home and yes, I did manage to take better pictures.. and then the batteries in my camera died so I haven't been able to download the pics yet..).

Then as of last Thursday, we got on the 'down slope' of the rollercoaster ride again...Anxieties have returned, mood swings have returned, angry outbursts have returned. I AM piecing the parts together as to the why... that is going to take however a lot of my energy and time.. so I'll be off the blog for a bit longer...

Two interesting pieces I am going to toss 'out there'.... Salamander is currently excreting large volumes of arsenic and cadmium.. And I saw a spike in mood swing, anxiety, angry outbursts last year around this time too.... are there environmental allergies into play here (Salamander's environmental allergy related IgE's are normal.. but THAT, as I've learned the hard way, doesn't mean anything..).


I'LL BE BACK (to quote The Governator.... LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home