Friday, March 07, 2008

Hallelujah!!!

(since my previous post, two more FEDEX trucks have stopped at the house.. I really should have videotaped the whole 'comin & goin'.. It was priceless.. I actually saw my neighbors for the first time in MONTHS.. they were all on their front porches looking, staring, pointing and wondering what the blazes was going on here...)

Things are really coming together for me on the business front. This has been one heck of a week in terms of getting new clients signed on, and I am well on my way towards my goal.

Can't get into the specifics (I may jinx myself), but suffice to say that my 'am I going to be able to keep the business afloat, or am I going to have to take another 8 am - 6 pm, chained to a desk, job' worries have now officially ended (until the end of this calendar year, that is..).

[sound of champagne cork popping in the background]
Oh, and Salamander just spontaneously went on a playdate with the kiddos that frequently visit the house that adjoins my backyard (their grandparents live in that house); and for the FIRST time, the grandparents were cool with Salamander coming over without me in tow to facilitate and redirect things
OMG.. another FEDEX truck just pulled up (makes you wonder about their logistics department, doesn't it?)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home