Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Send Some Positive Thoughts and Energy..

Jeanne posted an update... and pictures too ....

Best of luck today to the Charlie man. I'll be thinking of him.
May today's procedures provide (some? of) the answers Jeanne is looking for.

#######
JEANNE, I BUMPED THIS ONE UP AGAIN. SEE MY COMMENT TO YOUR COMMENT...LOL

to my blogger friend Jeanne and her little guy Charlie as they have completed their trek to Texas to see Dr. K (and a certain other doctor) at the Thoughtful House in Texas.

I'll be thinking of them..

6 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, July 24, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, ya made me cry. Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to send some good vibes our way. I have no idea how you find the time... but somehow you do. And for that we are incredibly lucky.
:)

 
At 12:45 PM, July 25, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Didn't mean to make you cry. And you're so welcome.

Never too busy for people I care about (who needs sleep anyway eh?), especially not fellow riders on *The Roller Coaster*.

Safe travels on Sunday. Find something fun to do on Monday afternoon.

 
At 3:02 PM, July 28, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess who I just had my picture taken with...

 
At 3:41 PM, July 28, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

You did NOT!!!!

Oh you little [fill in the blanks], you!!

I WANT!!!

 
At 3:54 PM, July 29, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sitting in a quiet waiting room when I saw your comment on my post... needless to say many eyebrows were raised at my obnoxious laughter. Might have snorted too, not sure.
:-) You're funny!

 
At 9:44 AM, July 30, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Glad I made you laugh obnoxiously and even snort :) I firmly believe in laughing as hard and as loud as you can possibly manage... we're very big on BIG BELLY LAUGHS here.

Popping over to your blog to leave a comment there...Hope your travels back home go smoothly..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home