Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Gonna Be a Crazy One..

Very busy week ahead.. as due to the Thanksgiving Holiday I need to cram in 2.5 days what I typically cram in 5. Not pretty....

So I'll post if and when I can....

(oh, anybody see "24 Redemption" last nite? OMG.. I missed that show.. OK, I'll be honest, I missed a certain character... Man, I could use a little "Jack" in my life...now there's a guy you can count on....)


Oh, few quick things about this weekend. Salamander lost a baby molar on Saturday afternoon, so there was much celebration here and the tooth faerie paid him a visit (yes, I know, he is VERY late with switching to permanent teeth.. well, that's "developmental delays" for ya.. He didn't switch all his front teeth until he as about 9.5.. and then NOTHING happened for a whole year. The good news? While his baby teeth were/are a mess, his permanent teeth are coming in beautifully).

Potatey was a little beast pretty much the whole weekend and he did several very nasty BMs.. so something's up with that one...

Salamander once again woke up very very tired this morning. I got to get this fatigue (most likely mito related) under control. I am going to start the heavier mito guns (L-carnitine, CoQ10) on Wednesday. I KNOW he needs these badly, and because he needs them so badly, they will also trigger detox. So I figured I start these just before a 4 day school break, so if things 'go south', at least I'll be able to help him stay comfortable.....

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, November 25, 2008 , Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Never a dull moment, right?

 
At 11:19 AM, November 25, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Ya think??

I was biotching, uhm I mean complaining, to a good friend several months back how we never ever seem to be able to reach those much talked about 'calmer waters' in this joint.

He interrupted me mid rant and said; "Now listen to yourself for a moment. And now think about what you just said and be totally honest. If you didn't have at least 5 fires to put out at any given moment, you'd be bored out of your skull and you'd go looking for trouble."

And guess what, he's got a point!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home