Thursday, December 14, 2006

Another sleepless night in New England

UGH.. another night of "fun and games" (yeah, yeah, I still, albeit very, very vaguely, remember the days when those words means something else entirely...)

And today, BOTH kids will be home....

How the HELL am I supposed to get any work done so I can make a little money to pay all those friggin' medical bills that are piling up?

And double crap... I am going to have to put Salamander on Zithromax....I try to avoid antibiotics like the plague..as both boys good gut flora are so impaired...

I am going to have to go this route though this time... I've tried everything else to get Salamander's cough under control....So I'll have to tripple up on the probiotics for the next few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home