Monday, March 10, 2008

Linking back...

As it's going to be one crazy a$$ busy week out here, and I won't have much time to post, I am going to link back to a previous post of mine about my friend Kim.

Lots of help has been coming in for the girls, my sincere thanks to all of you who have contributed.

Please keep it coming, these beautiful girls' daddy is working hard on finding another job, but anybody who's been in his particular situation knows that things don't happen overnight..



I HAD to add to this post:
Last Thursday on my way home from having started a new contracting gig, I passed a sign with the following text on it. I didn't know at that time that information for another new gig was sitting in my email box, and that a nice big fat check (as in, MONEY) for something I had completely forgotten about (can't get into the details.. ) was on its way in the mail to me. The text itself had kind of disappeared in the swamp of 'overloaded mommy brain', but as I watched my two tired boys sleeping soundly last night, it came back to me:

It does not matter WHO you love
It does not matter HOW you love
What matters is THAT you love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home