Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ticks!!!!!

Tonite, I had to pull a tick of Salamander.

Yes.
I.
Had.
To.
Pull.
A.
Tick.
Of.
My.
Child.
With
ASD.


It didn't look like the beastie had been on Salamander for a very long time (TG), but still I'll be watching him like a hawk for the next several days....

I can handle nasty poops, nasty pees, nasty vomit, rooms that smell like a chemical factory when the boys are clearing antimony, elevated Varicella titers, elevated EBV titers, and the potential for HHV-6 (negative for that, TG) and Rubella that set up shop in a Pancreas (judgement still out on that one). I can handle tantrums, screaming, crying, biting, spitting, kicking.

Ticks however, FREAK ME OUT (I am terrified of Lyme Disease)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home