Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pet Peeve...

Aaargh...payment for about 70% of my invoices of April (!!) still continues to be 'in the mail'.
I've been given 'that same song and dance' now for almost 2 weeks, and somehow I doubt that the checks have actually gone out (and if so, I wish 'they' would just own up to it, so I can go and beg my bank to give me another credit line extension.. And the really annoying thing? These are good sized companies I am dealing with, so it's not like they don't have a full accounting staff or don't have any funds available...)

This is really getting ridiculous... I need to order more special foods and supplements for the boys, I have bills to pay, I have school payments, camp payments, payments to my (absolutely amazing and wonderful) support troops, my quarterly tax bill is due soon....And I can't do any of it/pay any of it..

And not because I am broke.. I KNOW I have money coming in.. the problem is WHEN!!! And even after I finally get the damn checks, it'll still be at least 5 working days before I can use any of it (that's how long it takes for 'out of state' checks above a certain amount to clear here).

So any of you who work with independent contractors, please, please, please.. pay them ON TIME.

AAAGGGGHHHH - off to look under my sofa cushions, in my washing machine, raid the boys 'coin jar' (how sad eh? I always put back what I take though), in my car for any loose change...


(Oh, and a rant around another Pet Peeve of mine, food parties at school, will go up later..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home