Friday, May 30, 2008

Quick Update..

from the 'Asylum of the Permanently Insane' (tongue in cheek, tongue in cheek. If anything, the insane part is a reflection of ME, not the monkeys)

Potatey slept last nite, from 8 pm or so on until 6.30 am. Only woke up only twice (11 pm and 5 am), so that meant I got some decent sleep too.

Issue yesterday at Potatey's school discussed and, for now, resolved.

One work project 'semi' back on track. I'll have to keep working over the weekend on getting it completely back on track. I had to put the second work project aside for today, hope to get to that one tomorrow or Sunday (yup.. in the hours before 6 am, or after 9 pm..)

Still trying to process the little 'bomb' that was dropped on me during Salamander's doctor's visit yesterday. My 'little' guy (well, not so little anymore) is 'going to go into puberty any day now'. He just turned 10!!!! (intellectually I knew this was going to happen.. emotionally I am so not ready for this..). It is going to take me a little to process this myself first, and then to help Salamander process this.

Back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home