Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cr#p

Not a good night last nite, not a good day today.

Potatey is having sleep issues again (which means I've had about 7 hours of sleep in the last 3 nights combined), there were issues during Salamander's doctor's visit today. Potatey got into trouble at school (which is highly unusual for him). My work projects hit 'bumps' and my clients are NOT happy about it, and payment on several of my BIG invoices from April (!!) has been delayed (the good ole 'well, the check is in the mail' thing). I am running out of time in pulling Salamander's summer camps together. I have 18 million medical forms to get completed and can't get through to my pediatrician's office. And so on, and so forth...

In summary, the past 24 hours just plain old STUNK!!!

I am tired.. 'Faith' and 'Hope' are failing me today. A very dear friend took one look at my very messy kitchen tonite (my kitchen is ALWAYS organized.. how else am I going to be able to do all the cooking that I am doing for my two monkeys?), and took pity on me (she actually cleaned up for me.. THANK YOU!! You know who you are..). And then she says to me: "Remember, you can't do EVERYTHING."

She's right.. Problem is, I HAVE to....

I need a Mulligan on today... Or just a 'fast forward' to tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home