Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Chicago Love Affair

So on my flight to Chicago, I fell head over heals in love. And for 2.5 hours of my life I experienced pure and unadulterated love.

As I settled in to my seat, my eye fell on this beautiful blue eyed blond sitting across the isle from me. Our eyes met. We instantly connected down the core of our souls. The blue eyed blond broke out in the biggest smile you have ever seen - his whole body smiled.

And for the duration of our flight, we laughed together, told each other jokes, he looked where I looked, I looked where he pointed. We found out that we had many interests in common, that we enjoyed a lot of the same things.

And I watched the blue eyed blond sleep.

And at the end of our flight, the blue eyed blond and I looked deep into each other's eyes one more time, shared one more 'body smile'. And then we parted ways.



The blue eyed blond is an 18 month old little boy who was traveling with his mom back to his home in a suburb of Chicago. He was the most adorable, most connected, most engaging little boy I've met in a long time. He was doing all the stuff that little kids this age are supposed to be doing. I will never forget him - he will forever have a little piece of my heart.




And if there is any justice left in this world, he will NOT become a '1 in 90'....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home