Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back Home...

Boyos seem to have gotten through my absence OK (according to one party.. I'll reserve judgement until tomorrow after I've had a chance to interact with them and after I've had a chance to talk with a few other parties that were involved in their care while I was gone).

My house seems to have gotten through my absence less OK.. LOL

I am emotionally exhausted... While I am glad I went, and while I will move heaven and earth to go again next year, these conferences DO do a number on me emotionally.. I'll be blogging about why I think that is soon.

I will be writing a few more posts about my Saturday and Sunday at Autism One. These will be going 'up' in the next few days.

And if any of my cyber friends that I finally met in person this weekend are reading this. I am SO HAPPY that I got to connect in person with you all. You are an amazing bunch and I am honored to have you in my life. Here's to many more in person interactions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home