Friday, August 15, 2008

So I Just..

spent about 5 to 10 minutes on the phone with a lady reporter who claimed to be a health writer for ABC News wanting to do a piece on the lend4health blog (she claimed that Tori had passed my name on). I did not have time to verify..

God, I hope I didn't say anything that'll discredit the lend4health blog or Tori or all the hard work that has gone into (and is going into) it. It's one thing to make an a$$ out of myself (and I have loads of experience in doing that), it's another thing to drag somebody else down with me...

If and when the piece comes out, I'll make sure I review it carefully and whether or not what I said got fairly represented...(and if not, well, then it'll be a lesson learned.. see, despite my big mouth, snarky tongue and 'tude, at heart I am still very much a *trusting fool* that believes in the good of mankind..)

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, August 15, 2008 , Blogger Tori said...

hahahaha, you're so funny. She was legit, and a story should be out sometime soon on ABC.com (look in the health section). I'm sure you didn't sound as lame as I did when she interviewed me!!! hahahaha :)

Thank you for participating in the interview, and I'm sorry I didn't warn you in advance! It was all very last-minute!

Tori
http://lend4health.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home