Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Question..

to my dear readers....

What would your response be if I told you that Salamander and I went clothes shopping IN A CROWDED, LOUD, AND CRAZILY LIT MALL, FOR 1 HOUR and 45 MINUTES, and that we HAD A GREAT TIME picking out cool and pre-teenage boy fashion conscious stuff together?

Please, in your answer, take into consideration what I have shared here about Salamander's metabolic/mitochondrial, sensory and mood (neurotransmitter) related challenges, the fact that the *atmosphere* around him is markedly different than usual and that it's been gloomy doomy here since Friday morning...

And yes, I WANT (need??) comments....

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, September 28, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The climate in the LOUD, CRAZILY LIT MALL was more easily processable to him the the temporary climate in your house? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home