Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Boyos.. Once More


And "Well, shave me and call me a Mole Rat" * (Salamander's new fave expression when he's really surprised..), but look at what Potaeey produced on his third attempt to draw a dog (he used "Drawing Made Fun - Dogs" by Rourke Publishing as his guide):


Can you say 'Visual Motor Skills' and 'Establishment of Symbol Imagery' fully intact??




* This line is from Ice Age 2, one of the boys' favorite movies. Yes, I know, the movie uses the voice of a certain jack-ass who firmly believes that kids like Salamander are just lazy spoiled brats that need a good whack. I certainly won't buy new work of his, but I don't see why I need to punish the boys by taking movies I already own away from them....

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, November 08, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Yes, Salamander's face in this picture is bloated... This pic was taken when we were in the midst of the worst of the back-up/constipation issues.

The pics I posted earlier this week are much more recent - and show much less facial bloating...

 
At 12:17 PM, November 08, 2008 , Blogger K Fuller said...

Wow... the details in the drawing, especially the dog tag with a name on it. The heart at the bottom, he attached the emotion of love to the picture. Intact indeed!

 
At 12:08 PM, November 09, 2008 , Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

They are PRECIOUS! And look at that drawing!

So great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home