Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Quick Ramble..

So I had this absolutely incredible dream much earlier this morning (just before being jolted from it by my blaring alarm clock). I won't go into all the details, but I'll share one bit. It involved me flying a small airplane... Airplane, you say? Now, what's the significance of that...

Well, back in my 'young and stupid' days, I actually took lessons to become a glider pilot. Made it up into (and safely down again) the blue yonder quite a few times. And absolutely LOVED it.
But due to finances, school committments and other 'life getting in the way' stuff, I had to give it up. Have wished many a times since, to get back into it (even though it would do incredibly bad things to my life insurance premiums).

I think in a way dreaming about that small airplane is part of me wanted to get back into some of that crazy sh#t I used to do (well, I still DO crazy sh#t, but of a very different variety), is me wanting to find some of that 'young and stupid' spirit back (she's still there.. trust me.. but most of the time I need to keep a lid on it).

One of these days, one of these days.. I almost bought myself a ring yesterday with the inscription "Believe in yourself and Magic will happen." Combine that with a bunch of other things, as well as this dream, and I think the Universe is telling me that it's time to make a few changes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home