Monday, December 08, 2008

I Know I Said..

that I was going to finish a bunch of posts that I started earlier..
I'm not (just yet)..
I'm just not in the mood..

Sorry....

[I may now have one or two health challenges of my own to deal with.. and I need a little time and space to process and do my homework.. so please be patient with me...]

P.S. I developed a whole new appreciation for what our kids go through on a daily basis. I have not slept much since Wednesday evening, and no OTC painkiller even makes a dent in the pains... I am tired, I am grumpy, I can't think and I can't get the words to come out of my mouth right.....

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, December 08, 2008 , Blogger K Fuller said...

Hi,
Not my business but.... Have you sought professional help??
Pay as close attention to your insides as you do to your son's health!
I know easier said than done!
Feel better.

 
At 4:29 PM, December 08, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

yup... scheduled one appointment already. Working on another one..

This is most definitely NOT something I am gonna mess around with..

 
At 7:18 AM, December 09, 2008 , Blogger Renee said...

Definitely listen to your doctor. I've had a cyst rupture (fortunately I was in the hospital already when it did) and it was a really serious thing. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home