Sunday, December 21, 2008

UGH...

UGH, UGH, UGH, UGH!!!!!!! [linked post updated]

Still snowing (it never really stopped), next storm is rolling in this afternoon...

We're gonna try to make it to the archery range this afternoon (am I crazy? Perhaps.. but I have my reasons.. Salamander needs a bit of an outlet....)

UPDATED at 1.40 pm
Well, I had to back down from plans to take Salamander to the archery range...Road conditions are very poor. You all know that I don't scare away from anything, but it would not have been good to take Salamander on the road under these conditions. He understands. I think he's even a bit relieved (crazy weather, different time, different instructor.. too many changes..). Of course a certain someone then decided that he had to play Hero and tried to convince Salamander that "Well, -I- can drive you to archery. -I- don't mind." [newsflash - it was never about me 'minding' - it's a safety issue!!). Salamander stayed cool, calm and collected and explained, very maturely ; "No dad. Thanks. But I'd rather stay home. I don't feel safe going out." A certain someone kept trying to have Salamander change his mind. So then 'bad overanxious overly controlling' mommy had to made an executive decision.

Ah well..

I'm gonna make the boys lunch, and then we'll go outside for a while for a romp in the snow.. There's much clean-up to be done.. the stuff that's coming down now is the heavy, more watery kind...

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, December 21, 2008 , Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Feels like 14 here. No romping for us.

But you enjoy!

: )

 
At 6:20 PM, December 21, 2008 , Blogger K Fuller said...

Doesn't Nerf make an archery set for in the house???
Just what you need huh?
Stay warm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home