Sunday, January 18, 2009

I think I'll live.. LOL...

Boys survived my 'absence' yesterday.. well, physically at least. All fingers and toes and other body parts still attached. Supplements happened kinda loosy goosy and they had more 'junkie type food' than I typically allow, but at least they are at a point that they can handle a day of less than ideal support for their bodies.

Mentally/emotionally, Potatey came through things with flying colors - he will always find a way to make things work. Salamander, however, was in a rough spot last nite, and he's also not doing too good today. Time for some dedicated and intense TLC...

Oh, and to any of my readers in the DC area? I hope you make it out there to catch some of the Inaugural festivities. I am with you in spirit and will be living vicariously through you (and I promised my boys, that we WILL be in DC for the next Inauguration - they'll be almost 10 and 15 then...). This April it'll be 16 years that I've lived in the States, and it'll be the 4th Inauguration I get to experience.. none of it ever caught my interest.. until this one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home