Sunday, December 17, 2006

Captain Underpants...

So Salamander recently discovered Captain Underpants...
And tonite, as I am doing my usual running around like a bat out of hell dinner drill, he comes up to me and says: "Mom, your name is Doofus Giggle Fanny".

Come again???
(yup, ran smack into Theory of Mind issues here.. Salamander assumed that I somehow knew that he had run my initials through The Name Change-O-Chart 2000; see Chapter 13 of Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor PoopyPants).

Well, I am sure that several of you are going to have a field day with this one (I do have to say that Giggle Fanny has a nice 'ring' to it).. I like it much better though than what the assine holiday namer picked out for me.. Fuzzy Floppy Sprout... now, what the HELL does THAT mean???


Oh, I have pictures of "The Christmas Tree and The Boyos" (or is it "The Boyos and the Christmas Tree"?) - I have to pull them down from my digital camera. I'll try to put them up in the next few days...

Going to veg out now... Over and out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home