Thursday, February 28, 2008

RANT!!!!

OK, those of you that know me know that, when my hot buttons are pushed, I have a very big mouth and don't mince any words..

One of my 'hot buttons' is obviously autism and the insane notion that the current scary incidence rate is 'all better diagnosis and genetics'.

Another hot button is civil responsibility.
My neighborhood happens to be in a crossroads of major access roads to the local hospital (and that fact has literally saved me from a boatload of trouble more than once). That means that, on same major access roads, appearances of ambulances with flashing lights and blaring sirens is a rather frequent occurrence.

Same major access roads also lead to both my boys' schools, so it's also not an uncommon occurrence for said ambulances, me and a carload of other drivers to all be on the those roads at the same time.

So here goes to all those moronic drivers that THINK they can 'quickly skip ahead of the ambulance so they don't have to pull over and wait' (yup, saw it happen again this morning).

TO ALL OF YOU FLAMING, 'I AM TOO BUSY TO STOP FOR A FEW SECONDS' IDIOTS:

JUST GET YOUR A$$ES OVER TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WHEN YOU SEE/HEAR AN AMBULANCE COMING, EVEN IF ALL THE AMBULANCE IS SPORTING IS A SET OF FLASHING LIGHTS. THERE IS SOMEBODY IN THAT AMBULANCE WHO IS IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY SECOND.

IT'S NOT GOING TO KILL -YOU- TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FEW SECONDS, BUT HAVING TO WAIT FOR -YOU- TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR BIG FAT A$$ TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD MAY VERY WELL KILL THE PERSON IN THAT AMBULANCE.

SO NEXT TIME YOU SEE/HEAR AN AMBULANCE, DON'T TRY TO THINK! JUST GET OUT OF THE @$#!#$@#@ WAY!!!

And oh, as we're on the topic of civil responsibility: 'SHOVEL THE SNOW OF YOUR $!#$@! SIDE WALKS'.

There, I feel much better now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home