Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Too funny....

Now I am not necessarily a big believer in the predictions of horoscopes (doesn't mean that the predictions are not 'spot on' every once and a while.. but heck, if you make things generic enough, anybody can find something that applies ...).

But for shits and giggles, I DO check my horoscope every now and then. And the jest for yesterday's was that I "was going to be contacted by a person from overseas regarding a business/financial arrangement that sounded too good to be true and that I should proceed with caution."

Guess what just showed up in my email inbox? Yup, one of those overseas "I have a business proposition for you" scam mails (excerpt below):

I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from [..] to your country. It involves the transfer of money. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us.

I got a good laugh out of the whole thing.

And no, I won't be endeavouring 'to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this obscured business'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home