Monday, March 17, 2008

Bumpy Ride..

this weekend (the good ole' roller coaster strikes again..)

Don't have time right now to get into all the details.. I got to get myself to a client site...

But I want to leave those of you that actually read this stuff with a question:

How to explain that being a parent is not the same thing as cycling between

Big goofy playmate with whom anything goes,

and Drill Sergeant with a really nasty explosive temper?

Key elements, in my mind, boil down to being able to make unpopular decisions and to use any and all opportunities to teach...

Thoughts, input, suggestions welcomed.. both on and off the blog...

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, March 17, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, my....whom could you be speaking of? LOL When you find the answer, please let me know...as you know I have one of these too!

So here's a little chuckle for you:

A woman just gave birth to a baby in the hospital. As soon as she'd recovered, the doctor came to speak to her.

"Your baby is in good health, but there's something important I need to tell you.

The woman became worried. "What's the matter with my baby...tell me please, what's wrong?"

"There's nothing really wrong, but your baby is a little...different. He's a hermaphrodite."

"Hermaphrodite??? What's that??"

"Well it means your baby is....that he has...all the equipment of a man and also that of woman."

The woman pales. "OH MY GOD!! You mean he has a penis AND a brain???"

:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home