Saturday, June 21, 2008

Do You Have Any Idea..

[frustrated and angry rant paragraph removed]

I know, it's ALL about priorities....

I don't know WHY I even bother. It'll be all up to me do the school research, the school visits, the program design, the final enrollment decisions, etc. anyway..


P.S. Jeanne, I WILL reply to your lead, pica, bone pains question. That one is going to take more time than I have right now. You may find some stuff around that in Dr. Yasko's book; most definitely on her parent support board (look to the right side of my blog for the link). It's of course more complicated than I wrote this morning; aluminum plays a big part in this too. Is Charlie a 'gut kid' (considering you're taking him to Dr. Krigsman, I think I know the answer). That means that Charlie most likely has an aluminum toxicity problem as well...


P.P.S Thanks C. R for re-assuring me a bit on the options and possibilities at our town's Middle School. You are WONDERFUL, and you know just what to say. I apologize for continuing to be so freaked out about this whole Middle School transition. And you know there is more to it than that; Salamander is starting to enter territory where I cannot lead, where I cannot guide, I can barely even follow. I am NOT a man, I never went through the transition from young boy to male adolescent and then to young man. I am trying so hard to make 'the other parent' understand that Salamander needs his father to help him in this. And I am getting absolutely nowhere....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home