Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Riddle....

What do:

Hormonal Rumblings

+

No consistency/predictability in the school day schedule due to End of School

+

Looming T-storms

+

Full Moon

+

Start of Curcumin (a supplement that Salamander very much needs, but it does contain methyl groups and Salamander is very sensitive to methyl groups)

Make?


A very moody, volatile, explosive, mean, cranky, 'hell bent on making everybody else miserable' Salamander....


I love this kiddo with all my heart and soul. And I get that he has had a crappy day and that he just cannot deal with his own emotional turmoil right now. But sometimes these moods of his DO get under my skin (newsflash... I am human after all).

Momma needs a drink... TG the wonderful Ms. L is here to help tonite (so she can keep Potatey busy while I talk Salamander down from whatever orbit he's in...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home