Saturday, June 14, 2008

Over and Out..

For today anyway..

My internet provider is s l o w a s a s l u g tonite (brings back memories of the good ole 'dial up' days.). I can't get into my email accts, I barely made it into my blog (but I can't pull up any comments any of you may have left on previous posts - and if I can't pull them up, I can't respond to them, so sorry..).

I'm going to see this as a sign of above that I should call it an early nite. I should be working, but I just don't have the 'umph' tonite.

It's been a wild and wacky one out here today:

haircuts BEFORE breakfast
low blood sugar meltdowns
split lip (Salamander)
Kindergarten visit (Potatey)
metabolic crash (Salamander)
last soccer game of the season (Potatey)
I missed it (as I was dealing with the metabolic crash)
Potatey got a medal
boys in the pool
Potatey learning to swim (yeah!!!)
bright red skin on belly coming out of the pool (Potatey)
angry tantrum with punching and spitting (Salamander)
long soak in the tub w/ Epsom salt + EDTA (Salamander)
feeling better (Salamander)
crazy soap concoction mixing (Potatey)
crying because belly hurts (Potatey)
two very tired boys
trouble going to sleep because skin on belly hurts (Potatey)
anxieties at bed time (Salamander)
not a scrap of food left in the house (have not had a chance to do groceries).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home