Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Rough Nite..

So what's a girl gotta do to get some sleep in this joint????

Salamander was up at 10 pm. Had a bad dream involving ants marching through his room (we had a small ant problem last eve in the kitchen).

Potatey was up at 11.45 pm (had to pee), 12.45 am (night terror) and 2.45 am (room had gotten too hot, so we needed to put the AC on).

I had worked until 11 pm last nite, and got up again at 3.30 am this morning to get more stuff done. So you can figure out how much sleep -I got last nite (not that the boys got that much good sleep either, but they did get a bit more than 'yours truly').

Today is, supposedly, going to be the hottest day of this week (with temps in the 100's, before taking the Heat Index into account). Then the weather is supposed to 'break' tonite and we'll 'drop down' to the high 80's.

I'm going to try to find the 'coolest' place in or around my house (which, truth be told, would be my neighbors' pool.. and tempting though it is, I continue to have a ton of work that needs to get done).

I so hope the weather breaks tonite.. I need some sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home