Friday, June 06, 2008

BARRY BARNETT OF BARNETT MANAGEMENT IN OHIO IS A JERK NO MORE???

June 7, 2008:
An update to this story was posted on AgeofAutism this morning. I have trouble getting into AoA, otherwise I would have done a linkie thingie..

#########

Read this story. And the "Total Jackass" Award for this week goes to....


(and my 'pologies for the lack of 'substantial' posts this week.. It's been crazy ....
Salamander has a school performance this afternoon; I'll be videotaping it. My goal would be to get that up on the blog later tonite.. Oh, so far no rash as a result of the tick bite. But Salamander is NOT feeling good. My bets though are on detox.. I started a new form of HB12 last week and I think it's 'kicking in'..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home