Wednesday, June 04, 2008

From The Rally...

One link I just have to add NOW. Jeanne, thanks so much for writing down your memories (errors and all.. LOL). You made me feel I was there....and I can't thank you enough for that.


QUICK UPDATE ON JUNE 5TH:

LOTS OF VIDEOS AND STORIES HAVE BEEN GOING UP ON THE WEB LAST NITE AND THIS MORNING. I'LL DO A COMPILATION OF LINKS LATER TODAY WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME.


A blogger friend (hello Jeanne!!) posted this. The video gave me goosebumps.. so many people, so many sick kids...

Will our voices finally be heard?

1 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, June 08, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome. I only wish I hadn't been so blindsided by the emotional tidal wave the rally ended up being. If I had been more prepared for that, I might have been able to post better, quicker, and more eloquently.

I'll be putting up more video (not sure how good it's going to be, but we'll see) and pix this week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home