Sunday, June 08, 2008

Rally Links

Updated on June 8th (I'll probably keep adding as I find stuff.. I will make a cross link to this post from my sidebar menu..). I'm off to bed now.. I need to make a very early start tomorrow morning (although I'd much rather finish my "for the record" post, which will cover a bunch of, seemingly unrelated, things that have been bugging the H E L L out of me for the past week or so)


Autism One Radio video of the Rally

140 pictures say more than 140,000 words....

A great compilation of memories of the Rally (thanks again Jeanne)

Jim and Jenny at the Rally

A 'cool' video of the "Parents Moment with the Press"

Rally Video on YouTube (I'll come up with a better title later..)

An 'OK' interview of Jenny on Fox News (Greta's body language kinda went 'OK, cooky celebrity mom, how can I get this interview over with as quickly as possible ..'


More Rally pics (and if you look really closely at the pics of a large sign carrying many, many names, you'll find my boys on that sign)

Still looking for Jim C's entire speech.. if anybody has a link, please let me know (maybe it's in the Autism One Radio link.. haven't had time to watch the whole thing..)




And really, for most of us that have concerns regarding the current vaccine schedule, it's about WAAAAY more than autism...


(pic courtesy of Ginger's Adventures in Autism blog..)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home