Monday, June 16, 2008

Yuck...

Not a good day for me today. I'm E X H A U S T E D, processing information at the snail's pace, totally stressed out, too much to do, too little time, can't focus, have a case of writer's block while facing a rapidly approaching deadline, have been starting several of the 18 million things on my to-do list but can't seem to finish any of them.

YUCK. YUCK. YUCK.

Send a very tired, very frustrated (in oh, so many more ways than one), very discouraged girl some 'positive vibes' will ya?

(and a quick perusal of my usual blogs shows that I'm not the only one in a funk today. Which makes me feel a little better, but doesn't get me out of my 'I need to get shit done but can't seem to get going' predicament).

AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH IT BEING PERFECTLY OK FOR ME TO SAY TO A FEMALE FRIEND THAT I MISS HER AND WISH WE HAD MORE TIME TO SPEND TOGETHER, BUT THAT SAME SENTIMENT GETS COMPLETELY TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT WHEN THE FRIEND IS MALE????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home