Friday, June 20, 2008

CBER (as in FDA) Workshop on Mito Disorders and ASD

And then this will be the last one I am bumping up.. a Holy (as in 'effin) Trinity...

Take a look at David Kirby's piece on the workshop announced on the CBER web page (June 29 in Indianapolis):

Mitochondrial Disorders of Childhood: Testing, Potential Relationships to Autism Spectrum Disorders, and Triggers for Neurological Deterioration [Announcements here and here]

Could it be that folks are finally waking up?

My brain is already running overtime in figuring out IF and HOW I can get my butt to Indianapolis. Any of my blogging friends that are in that area? Please, please, please GO!!!

(I know that eventually the transcript will get posted on the FDA Docket web site, but it tends to take FOREVER!!!).

CRAP - June 29 is a Sunday, and I will most definitely have the boys that weekend. So no go.... If anybody is able to go, will you please let me know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home