Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sorry...

You're not going to get much of substance from me today... Too much going on, too tired, too frustrated, too worried.

Salamander is NOT doing good.. And I really won't have any data for another 2 to 3 weeks or so as to what may be going on..


Also, I think the Great Spirit in the Sky is making the yes/no decision regarding St. Lucia for me.. Potatey tried to climb out of my sunroof (another story for another day - the car was NOT moving) and broke it. So it won't close. Which with all the T-storm predictions is NOT good. So I need to get the sun roof fixed ASAP. Also, the A/C in my car went belly up. With two kids that easily overheat, I cannot be without an A/C in my car. So the A/C needs to get fixed too...


UGH.....

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, July 31, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I was going to vote you take the trip because (in my opinion) you've earned it (and ten more). The universe has a funny way of making decisions for us, doesn't it?

I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.

I put the endoscopy pix up on my site. Let me know if they are readable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home