Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playin' Today..

Not doing any paying work today during my boys' waking hours. School will start again in a few weeks, it's a glorious day today, so we'll be outside a lot just playing (going mini golfing is one of the items on the agenda, as is making pizza.. LOL)

To my delight I noticed a TON of movement on several loans on the lend4health site. One more loan got fully funded (Arthur), and several others got a lot closer. If you haven't checked the site out yet, please do.
And OK, I admit to a little bias, will you please take a look at these two brothers? Mom would like to get her boys' SNP panel done to get started on Dr. Yasko's protocol. I went through that exercise in the summer of 2006, and have never regretted it (my boys continue to be on Dr. Yasko's protocol; Yes, Salamander right now is having a rough time, but I don't see that as a *failure* of his program - something(s) has (have) shifted, and I need to figure out what; and Dr. Yasko's protocol has given me the tools to do just that). OK, getting off soapbox now... LOL

Catch ya all later (oh, some of you have asked me if the *getting lots of sleep* trend continued last nite - alas, it didn't. But as I am very much a *I take what I can get* girl, I am not going to mope too much over that. Today's another day, and tonite's another nite..)

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, August 20, 2008 , Blogger Tori said...

Hey Petra, the TODAY show contacted me last night about Lend4Health! :) She said she was going to pitch the story...no guarantees yet, but this could get interesting . . .

Thanks for your continued support!

Tori :)

 
At 1:15 PM, August 20, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Oh Tori, that's soo COOL!!!! Keep me posted OK?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home