Sunday, September 07, 2008

Kitchen Chemistry Experiments..

I was nudged today to consider adding a section to my blog capturing my various kitchen chemistry experiments. It's an idea I've toyed with for a while. Right now *formulas* get scribbled down in a litte notebook or annotated in *regular* recipe books as I adapt to meet the boys particular dietary needs. Needless to say THAT system is a mess.

Now the way this particular blog is set up, I can't ADD sections. But what I CAN do, is start another blog and that blog will be dedicated solely to kitchen experiments. The blog is currently under construction (although my fingers are itching to get it set up... but alas, time is a bit in short supply right now) - I'll work on it as I have time.

Introducing GFCFetcFKitchenChemistry.....

(I'd be happy to make this a blog where multiple authors can contribute.. I've met several *creative spirits* whose products deserve to be made immortal..)

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, September 08, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy!

 
At 1:20 PM, September 08, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

:)

Just put up a few *teaser* recipes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home