Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's been one crazy a$$, loony, running around, do a minimum of 6 things at the same time kinda day... And it ain't over yet... I'll be glad when *back to school transition* is officially behind me (Salamander starts tomorrow, Potatey starts on Thursday) and we can settle into some sort of routine.....

And my internet connection turned into a total slug at 5 pm yesterday, and it's still very slow.. Not a good thing, as my ENTIRE business depends on hi speed access.....

Oh to my mom: in het geval dat je hier beland voordat ik de kans heb je email te beantwoorden... ik zal proberen om te bellen zo gauw ik de kans krijg. Waarschijnlijk gedurende de 1.5 uur dat Potatey morgen in school is (voor de eerste kleuterschool introduktie..), zo ergens tussen 5 pm and 6.30 pm jullie tijd.... So sorry voor de sh#t-zooi!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home