Friday, August 29, 2008

On a Positive Note...

The new play set in the backyard is doing exactly what I hoped it would do. It's an absolute KID magnet. I don't think I've ever had this many kids pop over and ask if they could come and play. At one point I had NINE (!) kids run around in the backyard, and they were all playing TOGETHER, with Salamander right smack dab in the middle of the maelstrom.

Exactly what I wanted....

(pics are on my digital camera and I'll post them as soon as I have a moment to upload them..)

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, August 29, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie and I can't wait to see the pictures. We ordered a catalog back when you announced you were getting the play set... Charlie drools over it every day at breakfast. He has it all figured out, which pieces he'll put together to make the awesome-est play set ever (with the exception of yours of course). ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home