Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sorry... crazy busy... waaaay behind on work... lots of last minute school issues/medical paperwork etc to be worked out.... and I just realized that with both boys having grown as much as they have over the summer, they have NO CLOTHES THAT STILL FIT (beyond the swim trunks, sports shorts and muscle shirts they've been running around in all summer). So I need to squeeze in a clothes' shopping trip...

And I need to desperately make a trip to the Whole Foods as I am running out of the boys' foods. And as Friday is Potatey's last day at his current school, he wants to share some of his special brownies with his class mates (and I was informed by his teacher this morning that another child will be bringing in pizza on Friday for HER last day, so I need to make Potatey one of his special pizzas as well).

And their new playset is getting installed tomorrow (yes, the day that I have umpteen gazillion school visits and parent orientation sessions).

Bottom line, don't be surprised if it's a bit quiet over here on the blog for the next several days. Too much to do, not enough hours in the day (and while school fully starts again next week Wednesday for Salamander and next week Thursday for Potatey, I have a major project deadline next week Friday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home