Monday, August 25, 2008

Letting These Speak For Themselves...






Oh, pretty healthy lookin' bunch of partially vaccinated *little parasites* eh (my kids are the healthiest looking bunch in the entire street; and Potatey is by far the healthiest looking kiddo in his entire daycare of 200+ kids)?

Yes, I am PISSED. A blogger friend of mine, who has gone through hell and back several times over and wouldn't hesitate to do so again for her children was called an unfit mother today by the vaccine-nazis. Do your research people, most of us landed in this mess BECAUSE WE (ir??)RESPONSIBLY DID VACCINATE!!!!

As I said on said friend's blog, I'd rather deal with two+ weeks of measles, mumps, rubella or chickenpox (Oh my.. my kids could get the oh so deadly chickenpox .. I am shaking in my flipflops) than deal with what I've had to deal with for the past 8+ years (and how ever many more years it's gonna take to undo the damage done).


Oh yeah, and *pill boxes* like this I put together for *fun*....

3 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, August 25, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Your lovelies are cute as buttons! :-) Thanks for your support!
j

 
At 9:46 PM, August 25, 2008 , Blogger Petra said...

Thank YOU!! And you're very welcome, any time!

Older *cute button* is showing some interesting *the fog is lifting* glimpses.. If the trend continues, I'll post about it. Don't want to hex things..it's still too early in the *gut bug war* for things to not go crazy (Herxheimer and all that..)

 
At 12:16 AM, August 27, 2008 , Blogger Lee said...

Yikes. I'm looking at the pill boxes and winceing.

We declined vaxing the moment it was clear that my son had some problems, but although most parents are very sympathetic, we still get the grilling from medical types.

I have one response:

SCREW THEM.

Oh, BTW, apparently according to our son's new speechy, ASD is *not* on the increase - it's only that we're diagnosing it more often.

*snort*

Love your kids. Love them to bits. Do your best. And you're a fabulous parent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home