Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grrrrrrr....

Is there a way to password protect only certain posts? If there is, let me know.

I need a good rant, a really GOOD rant. And it's about what happened/is happening after I informed Salamander's other parent about the CDSA issues, what I'll need to do in the next 10 days to address some of the issues, and what the effect of the treatment plan will be on Salamander's already rather volatile moods.....

I am so tired of being the accommodating one, of having to take the other parent's *special issues* into account and why it is *OK* for him to disengage EVERY SINGLE TIME a challenging situation arises....

Funny thing.. I can NEVER, EVER use a mitigating circumstance as an *excuse* for why I cannot get certain things accomplished, or why I am scared or why I am tired. On the other side, every little *hick up* (and admittedly, Salamander's CDSA results are more than a hick-up, but I'm talking in generalities here) is enough for a total physical and mental *collapse*. It's a very good thing for my boys that at least one parent has some backbone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home