Thursday, August 21, 2008

Salamander - FM Update

Well, as they say, when it rains it pours....
Got Salamander's FM (Fecal Metals) results in the mail today...

Mamma mia - definitely a TT.... And this was a *spot check* (pun, oh so, much intended), so he may actually be *dumping* this at any given moment... Poor kiddo, let's just say it certainly explains some of the ugly CDSA results..

Funny coincidence. I did a FM exactly a year ago (I also did testing in between, but I'll use the 7/23/07 one as comparison). Compared to that one, I noticed the following:

Mercury excretion: down with a factor 2 - not surprising, as I've seen mercury now come out consistently in urine - and I sincerely hope that at some point there will be no more (or very little) mercury to excrete.

Antimony, Arsenic, Beryllium, Lead, Thallium excretion: about the same as a year ago

Bismuth excretion: UP with about a factor 3 - and I've seen bismuth come out in urine over the past year too..

Cadmium excretion: Down with about a factor 2

Copper, Nickel, Uranium: UP with about a factor 1.5

TUNGSTEN: Way, way up.. all the way to 1/3 in the *red zone* (B12 supplements doing their job?)
Cr@P indeed......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home