Monday, November 10, 2008

I Messed Up...

Royally....

In the craziness of last week, this weekend and today (Salamander is 'out of his mind' anxious about tonite's sleep study) I dropped one of my many scheduling balls. I wasn't as clear as I should have been on whether or not Salamander was going to start his reading/math remediation therapies today. So the wonderful folks at the outside therapy place were waiting for Salamander and me this morning, and we weren't showing...

I feel terrible about this. I am all about clear and open communication, and I do not like to 'jerk people around'. I can't stand people that make appointments and who then show way late, or who don't show at all.

Of course I have apologized profusely. Explained the circumstances...
And yes, I am human. And yes, even the best jugglers drop balls. But I am still feeling like a total stinker....

I know, I know.. I need to be kind to myself.. move past this... and focus on getting Salamander through this evening/night in one piece.... But how exactly do I move past this screw-up??

[one approach that has always worked for me is to get busy.. I have a ton of things to get done.. time to get 'up and at it']

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home