Sunday, April 26, 2009

So Yes..

I am turning 40 today.

My parents arranged for delivery of a beautiful flower arrangement.. all the way from the Netherlands (Thanks so much!! Boys thought that the flowers hopped a plane in the morning to get here in the afternoon...)

My boys get me some beautiful handcrafted artisan jewelry (I'm a sucker for that stuff). They also got me lots of new annuals, perennials & veggies for the garden.
They handmade me *Happy Birthday* cards.

I got lots of funny, sweet, cute, darling emails, tweets, FB notes and voice mails (I LUV you all!!).

My very dear friend CR got me the cutest set of votive candles and a beautiful card with the following:

Happy Birthday
to a woman
who gives so much
to others
and makes
a difference
in so many lives.

Happy Birthday
to a woman who
is admired and appreciated
for being the truly special person
she is


[not sure who she had in mind when she got that card.. but I 'preciate the sentiments.. LOL]

Boys had a pretty good day.. just some *sibling stuff*. They mostly ran around in the yard and played while I planted the new flowers & veggies. A quiet, uneventful day...

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, April 26, 2009 , Blogger Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's fantastic!

 
At 10:48 AM, April 27, 2009 , Blogger Renee said...

Happy Belated Birthday. We're almost twins.. I turn 39 tomorrow.

 
At 2:50 AM, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes said...

have a awesome birthday and have a nice time ahead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home