Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sorry for not posting much. Lots going on...

Some really really good, with lots of wonderfully exciting potential.
Some really really sucky, rather depressing even.
And then lots, as usual, somewhere in the middle.

I just need time to sort it all.
I hope to have my head fully back in the game next week, and will then provide an update on all the *goings-on*.

[one thing that is making me just a tad nervous is a medical follow-up I have next Friday for a health issue that I've blogged about before. No great cause for concern, just follow-up and monitoring. And oh mom, if you happen to drop in here, I need to ask you a few questions about the prevalence of some medical health issues in generations past..]

Happy Easter!!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, April 12, 2009 , Blogger K Fuller said...

Happy Easter,
I hope your check up is just a check up.
We do need to take care of ourselves, since we must live to be 150years old to take care of our kids!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home