Friday, April 17, 2009

Yeah, yeah.. postings have been sporadic or few and far between. .. Sorry 'bout that...we're doing OK overall...

I was gonna do a 'let's catch up on things' post this afternoon, but 1) I have a monster headache and can't think straight, 2) time got away from me and the boyos will be bouncing off the bus soon (but it's a gorgeous day, so hopefully I can get them to go play in the backyard while I sit on my back steps nursing my poor aching head).

So I'll be maintaining semi radio silence a little while longer..

[follow up doc appointment for me did go OK. I will be a, somewhat frequent, visitor to the Breast Care Clinic at a large hospital for a while. Nothing serious, just monitoring...]

1 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes said...

useful stuff u provided.

www.lindamoodbell.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home