Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Back.....

I got back yesterday.. boys were/are good.. house was/is trashed (hey, I'll take it that way instead of the other way around).

My heart and soul are very full.. met so many amazing people.. had so many amazing conversations... immersed myself in the energy of people who believe in what I do, who believe in me, who think I'm "all that and a bag of chips". I needed that so very very much...

I do apologize for going MIA while in Chicago. I tried like heck to get a good web connection, and to find time to blog. Couldn't get either to come together...

Personal highlight for me? Lots of incredible face time with Dr. Amy Yasko. Don't know how THAT happened.. I didn't seek out for this to happen, it just did.

There are no words to express my gratitude for what this extremely generous and caring soul has given (and will continue to give) my boys and me (believe me, I tried.. she listened to me stumbling over my words, put her hand over mine, looked me in the eye and said "This is what I do. And you are giving back to me and the community at large by sharing how well your boys are doing.").

There is so much to write about.. but I am a little strapped for time. I'm off now to take care of 18 gazillion things, and once I've done that, I'll be back and will write more.

Love... Just love...

3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, May 25, 2009 , Blogger Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

Glad to hear that it went well!

 
At 9:34 PM, May 25, 2009 , Blogger K Fuller said...

Welcome home. Cant wait to hear all that you have to write about.
You sound rested and full of info!

 
At 2:40 PM, May 26, 2009 , Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Can't wait to hear all about it once you get back in the swing of things. Glad it went well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home